Palmer College of Chiropractic- International Student Scholarships USA.
Are there scholarships for International Students? Well, yes!
The Palmer College of Chiropractic is offering scholarships to high achieving students who need support to cover their study expenses in the USA. The International Student Scholarships are for the 2022-2023 academic session. The Programme aims to assist international students who are going to enroll in the Undergraduate Degree Programme. Students must maintain campus-specific GPA and full-time enrollment status to retain the scholarship.
Describing Palmer College
Palmer College is a private college, having its main campus in Davenport, Iowa. It was established in 1897 by Daniel David Palmer. Palmer is the first school of chiropractic in the world.
At Palmer College, you get to see top educators, large network of clinics and the most graduates working in the profession today. Their drive is the will to succeed–to be better than previous times.
Details about Palmer College of Chiropractic International Student Scholarships
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Host University: Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Deadline: N/A
The following are requirements to apply for the Palmer College of Chiropractic Scholarship:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Candidate must possess an English proficiency exam score (IELTS or TOEFL).
- Scholarships would be awarded to any course offered by the students.
How to Apply for the Palmer College of Chiropractic International Student Scholarships
- All applicants have to submit their online application or mail the application to the Admissions Office at the Palmer College of Chiropractic. The address being 1000 Brady Street Davenport, IA 52803-5287
- Two pages of an autobiographical essay. This will explain why you chose the field of Chiropractic study
- Two letters of recommendation
- 1 Certificate of Finance
Right now, application is still ongoing. They accept applications for Programme at any time. However, they recommend you submit your application at least a year prior to your desired term.
The Palmer College Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship awarded to students to study in the United States of America. So, hurry now and apply while it’s still on.
You can also check out our article on Scholarships without IELTS requirements
If you liked our content, please help us share to the world.
To know more about Scholarships in universities click here
To add your own content, visit our official website www.ntells.com and click on Add Content
Thanks for your attention
Categories: Education & Scholarships
This content is published by one of nTells Team Members.
The information provided by nTells, her members or on any external link are for general informational purposes only. All information here are provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information here.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of our platform or reliance on any information provided. Your use of our platform and your reliance on any information here is solely at your own risk - Add Yours