The University of Winnipeg now offers the President’s Scholarship for high-achieving international students to study in Canada. It also provides opportunities for students to take part in different academic activities. They aim to achieve this through mutual cooperation and connectivity. Students also get the chance to enhance their professional skills and mentorship knowledge.
The Winnipeg President’s Scholarship Program is offering students to pursue undergraduate, graduate, and diploma studies. Moreover, it is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time. Participants must demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities by taking part in activities.
The best part of this scholarship is that it is Fully Funded.
Details about Winnipeg President’s Scholarship:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International
- Host University: The University of Winnipeg
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Masters / Diploma
- Scholarship Worth: $5,000
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
Courses of Study:
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Entering the first year of any program
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Must be an international student
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
N.B: Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
Documents Required for the Scholarship:
- Firstly, complete the application form
- Present a Personal statement of 250 to 500 words
- Two reference letters
- Resume or CV
How to Apply for the Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants will have to complete an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this award.
A complete application package includes the following:
- Applicants must have to apply online
- The applicant must have all the required documents before applying
- All eligible candidates must complete all the required fields
- Candidates are advised to send a complete application to: [email protected] This includes supporting documents, in one PDF document.
The application deadline for Winnipeg President’s Scholarship is on June 1, 2022.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship provides successful students an award valued at $5,000. You wouldn’t want to miss this.
If you liked our content, please help us share it with the world.
To add your content, visit our official website www.ntells.com and click on Add Content
Categories: Education & Scholarships
Disclaimer for nTells Online -
All the information on this website - https://ntells.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. nTells Online Blog does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (nTells Online Blog), is strictly at your own risk. nTells Online Blog will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Consent - By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.