The University of Winnipeg now offers the President’s Scholarship for high-achieving international students to study in Canada. It also provides opportunity for students to take part in different academic activities. They aim to achieve this through mutual cooperation and connectivity. Students also get the chance to enhance their professional skills and mentorship knowledge.
The Winnipeg President’s Scholarship Program is offering students to pursue undergraduate, graduate, and diploma studies. Moreover, it is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time. Participants must demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities by taking part in activities.
The best part of this scholarship is that it is Fully Funded.
Details about Winnipeg President’s Scholarship:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Eligible countries: International
- Host University: The University of Winnipeg
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Masters / Diploma
- Scholarship Worth: $5,000
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
Courses of Study:
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
Eligibility Criteria for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Entering the first year of any program
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Must be an international student
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
N.B: Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
Documents Required for the Scholarship:
- Firstly, complete the application form
- Present a Personal statement of 250 to 500 words
- Two reference letters
- Resume or CV
How to Apply for the Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants will have to complete an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this award.
A complete application package includes the following:
- Applicants must have to apply online
- The applicant must have all the required documents before applying
- All eligible candidates must complete all the required fields
- Candidates are advised to send a complete application to: [email protected] This includes supporting documents, in one PDF document.
The application deadline for Winnipeg President’s Scholarship is on June 1, 2022.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship provides successful students an award valued at $5,000. You wouldn’t want to miss this.
If you liked our content, please help us share to the world.
To add your own content, visit our official website www.ntells.com and click on Add Content
Thanks for your attention
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
This content is published by one of nTells Team Members.
The information provided by nTells, her members or on any external link are for general informational purposes only. All information here are provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information here.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of our platform or reliance on any information provided. Your use of our platform and your reliance on any information here is solely at your own risk. ADD YOURS