The Schwarzman Scholars Programme applications are out. It is one of the top fully funded scholarships in China. These fully funded international scholarships are offered at Tsinghua University, China. This is one of the top universities in the world. The Schwarzman Scholars Programme will also cover expenses of studying in China.
The Programme is one of the most popular scholarships in China. International students from around the world are eligible to apply for it. No IELTS is required to apply for this Programme. An English Proficiency Letter from the applicant’s home university will be enough.
Details about the Schwarzman Scholars Programme
- Host University: Tsinghua University
- Host Country: China
- Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Masters Degree Programs in different fields
- Application Deadline: 1st September 2022
Benefits of the Schwarzman Scholars Programme
This is one of the highest-paid scholarships in the world. It is a good opportunity for students who dream to study and explore Chinese culture and environment.
The Programme will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Room and board
- An in-country study tour
- Travel to and from Beijing. This is at the beginning and end of the academic year.
- Required course books and supplies
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses
- Health insurance
Degree Programs Offered
The scholarships are available to pursue a Masters’ Degree Program in different fields. For example; Chemistry, Electrical, Arts, Medicine, English and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for Schwarzman Scholars Programme
- Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years as of Aug 1 of the program’s enrollment year.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills.
- Academic excellence is a requirement for successful applicants
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements. This should be before August 1.
Basis of selecting Schwarzman Scholars
- Academic Aptitude
- Intellectual ability
- Leadership potential
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to anticipate and act on emerging trends and opportunities
- Exemplary character
- Desire to understand other cultures, perspectives and positions
Documents Required For Application
- Online application
- Resume (2-page maximum)
- Transcripts/Academic Records
- Essays (2)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Video (optional)
How to Apply For Schwarzman Scholars Programme
The application process is online. Before applying, you have to read the instructions carefully. Click here to start.
For more information on the Programme and its application, you can visit their official website.
For international students, the last date to apply for the Programme is 21 September 2022.
Conclusively, the Programme is a fully funded scholarship for Masters Degree studies in China. It’s for students of all nationalities, with any type of academic background. All qualified candidates will have successfully completed their undergraduate degrees before enrollment. They must also be proficient in English.
If you liked our content, please help us share to the world.
To add your own content, visit our official website www.ntells.com and click on Add Content
Thanks for your attention
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
This content is published by one of nTells Team Members.
The information provided by nTells, her members or on any external link are for general informational purposes only. All information here are provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information here.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of our platform or reliance on any information provided. Your use of our platform and your reliance on any information here is solely at your own risk. ADD YOURS