How to Merge Two or More Google Accounts
To merge two or more google accounts sounds like a difficult task at first. Yes, it is not so easy too. Over time you may have created more than one Google account. Maybe one was for work and another for home, or it could be the case that you just didn’t like the name you had chosen the first time around and sometimes you might find it difficult handling two different accounts and you may want to merge your accounts to be able to have access to all your inboxes from one place. Yes, it is possible to merge both of them into a single unified account.
So in this article, we take a look at what you can do to merge two or more Google accounts. To merge two or more accounts can just be accomplished by pressing one or two buttons, but it is not so. So we would look at how we could successfully merge two or more Google accounts, all you have to do is to read this article and follow the steps.
Steps to Merge Two or More Google Accounts
- Import the emails from your other account directly into your main account, that you would like to use to send and receive emails after merging. You can do this in your primary account settings
- Then you Log in as the other account that you want the email from. Then follow the on-screen instructions to import all the massages.
- Add each secondary address as a sending address to the Gmail account. this will let you send emails from the accounts you added. But you have to do this from your main account so you don’t have to log in to the other accounts.
- You now have to set your main account to always reply to messages using the same address that the emails were sent to, you can do this from your accounts and imports page. In the send mail as section, choose “Reply from the same address the messages were sent to”.
- Set up forwarding from the secondary accounts so that new messages will always go to your primary account, once all the email has been imported.
- Now that you have all the old existing emails from all your accounts in your primary account, and each is set up to forward new messages to your main account indefinitely, you can now remove the send mail as accounts from your accounts and imports page.
Notify People: Before losing access to your old Google account, you need to email everyone you know on your new email address.
Visit our website for more information
Categories: Education & Scholarships
Disclaimer for nTells Online -
All the information on this website - https://ntells.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. nTells Online Blog does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (nTells Online Blog), is strictly at your own risk. nTells Online Blog will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Consent - By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.