The Melancholic Temperament Test tends to be the most problematic since it`s contrary to the Sanguine. Some qualities that distinguish Melancholy from others are; Inclination to reflection, Love of withdrawal, the serious conception of life, Inclination to passivity, Melancholic is reserved, the melancholic is indecisive, the melancholic is pessimistic, the melancholic is slow, the melancholic has pride, Perfectionism, Tendency to arguments, Possessiveness, Sensitiveness.
Strengths of melancholic temperament
- Melancholic usually possesses sharp and profound intellect.
- The melancholic serious view of life helps him to find a proper place in the world both in private and in his career.
- The melancholic person is self-motivated and does not respond to the promise of reward or the threat of punishment
- The melancholic is often a great supporter of his family, friends, and co-workers.
Weaknesses of melancholic temperament
- It is difficult for a melancholic to forgive offenses.
- While melancholic is very faithful, loyal friend and spouse, the loss of a deep relationship (even by death) is devastating to him.
- He sees everything from the dark side. He is grumpy, always draws attention to the serious side of affairs, complaints regularly about the distortion of people, bad times, the downfall of morals and more
- He is very suspicious.
- Melancholy temperament person may easily lose confidence in his friends or co-workers because of slight defects which he discovers in them, which he considers as unacceptable.
- He is strongly annoyed and provoked by disorder or injustice. The cause of his annoyance is often justifiable, but rarely to the degree felt
Categories: Internet & Site Reviews
Disclaimer for nTells Online -
All the information on this website - https://ntells.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. nTells Online Blog does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (nTells Online Blog), is strictly at your own risk. nTells Online Blog will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Consent - By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.