Wow! Another scholarship opportunity at your service! Applications are open for the University of New England Scholarships. These scholarships are fully funded. Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship to study in Australia. University of New England scholarships are offers for Masters and PhD programs. The scholarship will cover tuition fees, stipend for living costs, and Health Insurance.
The University of New England is a public institute in Australia. It contains approximately 22,500 higher education students. The duration of the scholarship is 3 years for a Ph.D. degree and 2 years for Masters’ degree.
Definitely, this is the best opportunity for those who want to study in Australia.
Disclaimer: The information in this article is provided from one of the members of the nTells team. The aim is not to cause any harm or confusion to our readers. Any form of damage suffered by using any of the information here is beyond our control.
Brief Details about the University of New England Scholarship
- University: University of New England
- Country: Australia
- Study level: Master and Ph.D.
- Duration: 2 Years(Master) and 3¬4 Years(Ph.D.)
- Application deadline: September 30th, 2022
Available Fields of Study For The University of New England Scholarship
The fully funded University of New England Scholarship provides the following courses:
- ED (Education Research)
- Masters in Environmental Science Research
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Education and Human Society¬ Regional and Rural Innovations
- Environmental Sciences
- Humanities and Creative Arts
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Business and law
- Rural Medicine
- School Education
- Social Sciences
Eligibility Conditions for the New England Scholarships
- Scholarships are available to fresh students beginning studies in 2022.
- Includes college or university student status.
- All applicants must meet the admission requirements of the institution.
- The University of New England Scholarships are only for international students.
- Must be able to volunteer for local community service.
Benefits of the University of New England Scholarships
- Full tuition fee.
- Stipend for living expenses.
- Free books.
- Health Insurance.
Required Documents for Application
- An organized Cv / Resume
- Previous Degree’s
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- A research Proposal
- Other reference documents
How to apply for the New England Scholarship
The application process is online. If you are eligible, click on this link and complete the application process.
If you need more information, you can visit their official website by clicking the link above.
Deadline for the Scholarship
The deadline for University of New England Scholarship applications is September 30, 2022.
The University of New England fully funded Scholarship is one you should not miss this year. This Scholarship is one of the most proven ways to reduce or even totally eliminate student loan borrowing.
If you liked our content, please help us share to the world.
To add your own content, visit our official website www.ntells.com and click on Add Content
Thanks for your attention