Monash University Scholarship in Australia
Are you looking to pursue a postgraduate degree with a scholarship? If yes then this is a perfect opportunity for your cause the Monash university scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students, Monash university scholarship is a fully funded bursary and all financial expenses for selected students will be covered under this program. Monash university is currently providing up to $30,000 for students who want to furthermore in their studies at the institution. This scholarship opportunity is available to help support students with living costs at the same time studying at Monash.
This university is one of Australia’s best public research institutes and offers 800 internationally accredited international and local students. So, do not miss the opportunity and apply today at Monash University. Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government to support both international and domestic students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters’s degrees. their scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research output,s and prior research experience they also reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances.
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed. • Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash
- Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Relocation allowance, if eligible. and many more
How to Apply
Follow the step below to apply for the Monash university scholarship
- To apply, you will need to receive an invitation. Before you can receive an invitation you will need to complete an expression of interest or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research.
- To register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship, click on “Apply Now”
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form. If you follow the steps above then you do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying to as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships “where eligible”.
Visit our website for more information click here
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?