The University of Lincoln Scholarship aims at supporting high-achieving postgraduate students across Africa. It also believes in the productive power of higher education. Annually, the university offers scholarships to students from diverse parts of the world.
The Africa Scholarship offers a tuition fee discount against the cost of a postgraduate taught program commencing in 2022/23 and 2023/24.
University of Lincoln Scholarship
About the University of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln is recognized as one of the top 10 UK universities. This is for encouraging sustainability and working together as one community to make a global difference. The University is also glad to provide Lincoln Africa Scholarships to qualified postgraduate applicants.
Details of the University of Lincoln Scholarship, UK
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Type of Program: Masters(taught and researched)
- Application Mode: Online
Criteria for University of Lincoln Scholarships
Before you are eligible to receive the Africa Scholarship, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You have to be a national or have a permanent residence in Africa.
- You must hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught program. This is for the program commencing in September.
- You have been awarded or expected to receive a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
- You have to meet the English language requirements of your intended course of study. That is, ranging from an IELTS of 6.0-7.0 or equivalent.
We should all note that the University of Lincoln Scholarship is highly competitive. So, candidates will be selected based on the following:
- Those who showcase excellence in academic, extracurricular, or personal endeavors.
- They will complete a 300-word statement as part of the scholarship application form.
- The university will notify the candidates of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
The University of Lincoln African Scholarship is valued at £5,000. This will be given to eligible students as a tuition fee discount for programs starting in September/October 2022.
How to apply for the University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship
The applicant must complete an International Scholarship Form(PDF) and submit it via the university email. The university may not ask for additional documents but there is a chance they might during admission period.
Additionally, you do not need to apply for the scholarship if you applied for admission into the university.
For more details on how to apply, visit the university’s program webpage.
For programs starting in September/October 2022, the deadline is 31 May 2022.
For programs starting in January/February, the deadline is 17 December 2022.
In conclusion, I encourage Africans to apply for this scholarship. If you want to begin your higher education in the UK, go ahead and apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university.
You can access more scholarship opportunities by visiting our official website.
Categories: Education & Scholarships
Disclaimer for nTells Online -
All the information on this website - https://ntells.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. nTells Online Blog does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (nTells Online Blog), is strictly at your own risk. nTells Online Blog will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Consent - By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.