The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to offer education to the high potential students who wish to study in the UK. The institution offers International Entrance Scholarships for the academic session of 2022-2023.
The University provides undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs. The educational grants aim at canceling the cost of these programs. Therefore, paving a way for international students to study in the UK. The Scholarship is fully funded and the grant award is a tuition fee waiver worth 3,000 euros. This award will be given to international students, exempting those from EU.
Now let’s take a brief tour on the University of Gloucestershire.
Brief Description on the University of Gloucestershire
The University of Gloucestershire is a modern university that offers students industry-standard services. Founded in 2001, it aims to provide incredible teaching services to their students. This will enable them to achieve their full potential through a rich academic experience.
Being able to study at this university helps you to discover more of the city of Gloucestershire. That includes its vibrant, innovative and historic nature. Do you know that Gloucestershire University is ranked top 5 in the UK for their international student support?
Another important question on everyone’s mind will be, “Why choose the University of Gloucestershire?”
Well, let’s take a look at some of the reasons below:
- 170+ year tradition of education dating back to 1847
- Top 5 in the UK for international student support (ISB, 2017)
- Approximately 10,000 students studying across three campuses
- International students community representing more than 60 countries
- More than 100 academic courses
- A perfect mix of city and country living
Seeing all of that, let’s take a look at the application process.
Details on the University of Gloucestershire International Entrance Scholarships, 2022
- Institution: University of Gloucestershire
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research Masters by Research, and Master of Research (MRes)
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Deadline: Not stated
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Gloucestershire International Entrance Scholarships, 2022
- All nationalities, excluding students of the EU, are welcome to apply
- Candidates can apply to study any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree program in any subject
- Applicants must study on campus
- Candidates are to take the IELTS exam if English is not their first language
- Also, candidates should check their course page and country page to make sure they have the necessary qualifications
Like I mentioned earlier, the University provides grant award to selected students. This award is worth 3,000 euros and it directs to the cost of any level degree program of choice.
How to Apply for the University of Gloucestershire International Entrance Scholarships
First of all, the application is an online process. To do that, candidates must be admitted to an undergraduate, postgraduate, or Research, Masters by Research, and Master of Research (MRes) Programme.
Documents Required For Application
Applicants are to present the following documents to the University:
- Previous academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Higher secondary certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Passport size photos
The deadline is not out as the application is still ongoing. So, hurry now and apply.
You can access more scholarship opportunities by visiting our official website.
If you liked our content, please help us share to the world.
Thanks for your attention
Categories: Education & Scholarships
This content is published by one of nTells Team Members.
The information provided by nTells, her members or on any external link are for general informational purposes only. All information here are provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information here.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of our platform or reliance on any information provided. Your use of our platform and your reliance on any information here is solely at your own risk - Add Yours