There are a variety of different types of clerical jobs that may be available for foreign workers in the United States with visa sponsorship. Some examples include:
- Administrative Assistant: These individuals assist with day-to-day office tasks such as scheduling appointments, managing correspondence, and organizing files.
- Data Entry Clerk: These individuals are responsible for inputting and maintaining data in computer systems, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Receptionists: These individuals are often the first point of contact for a company, and are responsible for answering phones, greeting visitors, and scheduling appointments.
- Customer Service Representative: These individuals assist customers with inquiries, complaints, and orders, and may work in a call center or face-to-face setting.
- File Clerk: These individuals organize, maintain, and retrieve physical and electronic files.
- Mail Clerk: These individuals sort, distribute, and deliver mail within an organization.
- Data Analyst: These individuals are responsible for collecting and analyzing data to provide insights for decision-making.
- Office Manager: These individuals are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of an office and may be responsible for hiring, supervising, and training staff.
Note that the availability of jobs and the specific requirements for a visa sponsorship may vary depending on the employer and the industry. It’s important to research the specific requirements for the job and the visa sponsorship process.
Highest Paying Clerical Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
The highest-paying clerical jobs in the United States with visa sponsorship will vary depending on factors such as location, industry, and level of experience. However, some examples of high-paying clerical jobs include:
- Executive Assistant: These individuals provide high-level administrative support to senior executives and may earn an average salary of around $70,000 to $90,000 per year.
- Medical Records Clerk: These individuals are responsible for maintaining and updating patient medical records and may earn an average salary of around $40,000 to $50,000 per year.
- Data Analyst: These individuals are responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpreting complex data to provide insights for decision-making, and may earn an average salary of around $60,000 to $90,000 per year.
- Human Resources Coordinator: These individuals assist with recruiting, training, and employee relations, and may earn an average salary of around $50,000 to $70,000 per year.
- Supply Chain Coordinator: These individuals are responsible for coordinating the flow of goods and materials, and may earn an average salary of around $50,000 to $70,000 per year.
- Office Manager: These individuals are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of an office, and may earn an average salary of around $50,000 to $70,000 per year.
- Procurement Clerk: These individuals are responsible for purchasing goods and services for an organization and may earn an average salary of around $50,000 to $70,000 per year.
Note that these numbers are approximate and may vary depending on factors such as location, experience, and qualifications. Also, the availability of jobs and the specific requirements for a visa sponsorship may vary depending on the employer and the industry.
Highest Paying Clerical Job Industries in the United States
It is important to have knowledge of the salaries offered in various job industries before applying for a job. Some of the highest-paying clerical job industries in the United States include
- Kaiser Permanente
- Harris County
- Post Office USPS,
- Clerk, WinCo Foods
- Yellow, and Norfolk Southern Corp.
These companies offer an average salary range of $16.23 to $19.09 per hour, $97 to $134 per day, and $2900 to $3400 per month. However, it is important to note that each of these companies has specific job requirements and standards that candidates must meet in order to be considered for employment. It is recommended to research these companies and tailor one’s resume to meet their requirements.
Industries that provide Clerical Jobs in the U.S. with Visa Sponsorship
Disclaimer for nTells Online Tech. -
All the information on this website - https://ntells.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. nTells Online Blog does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (nTells Online Blog), is strictly at your own risk. nTells Online Blog will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Consent - By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.