Do you want to travel abroad, like you want to travel outside your country but you don’t have a visa? If yes, then this article is for you, there is an opportunity for you in the US.
The American Visa Sponsorship Program may be the perfect solution to this particular problem! This program allows citizens from different countries to travel to the United States for a short period without a visa. In this article, we will discuss who is eligible for the program and how to apply.
As we all know that the US is a powerful global force with high economic development and its success attracts people from all over the world. They want to find jobs and build new lives in the country but even though a lot of people want jobs in the United State, it is still a long process to get them, there are many steps that foreigners need to take to legally work in the United State and one very important step is a US employment visa sponsorship.
What is USA Visa Sponsorship
Visa sponsorship is when an organization or a family member advocates for an individual’s visa. There are a variety of visa types and ways to get sponsored and generally, sponsorship has a financial component as well. Visa sponsorship is typically associated with a petition.
The US visa or employment sponsorship means that the employer in the US is hiring you and are guaranteeing the US visa authorities that you will be a legal working resident and you as the employer will state that you will work the job position they hired you for.
The US visa for family members allows individuals in the United States to sponsor their family to immigrate to the United States. The Immigration and Nationality act allows for the immigration of foreigners to the United States based on a relationship to a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident and it is also the most common way to obtain a green card.
There are some requirement you need to meet to be eligible for the Employment Sponsorship which includes the following
- Have a job offer from a U.S. employer in a similar field.
- Enroll in an accredited institution of higher education or Have graduated from such an institution within the
- past 12 months.
- Be between 18 and 26 years old.
- Have no criminal record
- You must be able to show that you have ties to your home country
- Have been employed by your current employer for at least one year
- Be proficient in English.
- Allows you to travel to the United States without a visa
- Giving you the ability to work in the United States during your stay
- Allows you to work as an employee and get the same salary as the US citizen
- Pursuing further education or training opportunities in the United States.
- Allows you to study at an accredited institution of higher education
- Allows you to experience life in a different culture
- Give you access to cultural and educational resources in the US
- Providing you with access to free healthcare.
- Bringing your family members to live with you.
If you meet the requirements listed above, you can begin the application process by submitting an online application form, you also need to provide some personal information, as well as information about your travel plans. You will be issued a sponsorship certificate, once your application has been reviewed and approved and you must present the certificate to a US embassy or consulate when applying for a visa