We took our time to list out the Best Valentines Love Movies for you. Here are 13 best love movies ever made to watch on Valentine’s Day
- The Notebook (2004) – This movie is a 2004 American Romantic Drama directed by Nick Cassavetes and it’s based on the novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks. The film stars Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling who were young couples that fell in love during 1940. Their story was narrated from the present day by an elderly man (portrayed by James Garner) telling the tale to a fellow nursing home resident. Everything about love reviewed.
2. Fifty Shades Freed – In Fifty Shades Freed, Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson returned as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. The climactic chapter was based on the worldwide bestselling (Fifty Shades) phenomenon. Bringing to a shocking conclusion events set in motion in past year’s blockbuster films. This movie arrived on Valentines Day 2018.
3. ABOUT TIME (2013) – Tim Lake ( played by Domhnall Gleason) discovers a super power when he turns 21: he can travel in time and change past events while he could try doing any number of things to make the world a better place he decides to use his power to get a girl friend. His interest in Mary ( played by Rachel McAdams), and their relationship endures it’s share of trails and tribulations. This film is form the creator’s of love Actually, and it’s worth a try for anyone looking for a well done romantic comedy.
4. LOVE AND BASKETBALL ( 2000) – While many romance movies are difficult for men to watch viewers into this “chick flick” genre because of it underlying sports theme-Quincy ( Omarepps ) and Monica ( Sunaa Latham) meet on the basketball court as kids their love and hate relationship develops as their lives continually intersect they were both pursing their individual dreams of pursuing their individual dreams of playing pro ball.if you’re younger, enjoy sports, or crave passion.
5. LOST IN TRANSLATION ( 2003 ) – Although it’s one of those black comedies Lost in Translation has a great romance at it’s head, Bod Harris (Bill Murray ) and Charlotte (Scarlett Johansson) really captured what it feels like to be traveling somewhere completely unfamiliar and wanting a connection. The brief moments of Ann’s fair spoofing Cameron Diaz and just the right amount of laughs to tide you over, until the moment when Bob whispers something in Charlotte’s ear and they say goodbye.
6. THIS MEANS WAR ( 2012 ) – Reese Witherspoon is omnipresent in chick flicks- for good reason. All of her romantic comedies are enjoyable but “This Means War” wins for mixing spy-versus-spy action into the mix. Chris pine and Tom Hardy did a great job of keeping men distracted from Reese’s message and that it is normal to date multiple people. Adventurous couples will love this action packed ramp.
7. The Amazing Spider-Man ( 2012 ) – Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) always has problems. Everyone especially the media hates him, the police hate him and other superheroes too. And he’s constantly struggling with his love life because of it- Regardless of how you feel about the new Spider-man series they made the right move dropping Mary Jane for Gwen Stacy. Their romance was one of the most memorable in comic book history.
8. Titanic ( 1997 ) – If you’ve never seen Titanic, you must do. And if you have to consider watching it again for valentines season. This classic romantic disaster film won eleven Oscars, because if it’s superb cast,plot, and music.
9. Shrek – Its hard to believe it’s been over a decade since shrek came out(!). This is a fun,backwards fairy tale where talents of Mike Myer’s, Eddie Murphy Cameron Diaz,and John Lightgow shrek is a feel good movie that’s perfect for the he young and mature at heart.
10. The Tourist (2012 ) – It’s not just that Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie are beautiful people: The location shots in Paris and Venice are simply stunning. This cat- and- mouse tale has enough thrills going for it to satisfy your intellectual needs and it has some nail biting action scenes to boot but you can not deny there’s chemistry between the two if there’s anyone who could steal jolie from Depp seems like the type
11. Walk The Line ( 2005 ) – This portrayed of Johnny and June cash is an epic biopic. Joaquin phoenix and Reese Witherspoon beautifully capture the essence of great romance. Johnny love June Carter so much,he knew he had to marry her. Seeing their love blossom over the course of their lives is a great way to celebrate life and a relationship with someone you truly believe beyond anything. These two real life people even died around the same time-it’s said johnny died of a broken u heart after June passed.
12. ALITA, BATTLE ANGEL – an epic adventure of hope and empowerment. When Alita (Rosa Salazar) awakens with no memory or rememberance of who she is in a future world she does not recognize, she is taken in by Ido (Christoph Waltz), a compassionate doctor who realizes that somewhere in this abandoned cyborg shell is the heart and soul of a young woman with an interesting past life. As Alita learns to navigate her new life and the treacherous streets of the Iron City, Ido tries to shield her from her mysterious history while her street-smart new friend Hugo (Keean Johnson) offers instead to help trigger her memories to normal. But it is only when the corrupt and deadly forces that run the city come after Alita that she discovers a clue to her past life. She has unique fighting abilities that those in power will stop at nothing to control it. If she can stay out of their grasp, she could be the key to saving everything and every person she loves.
13. ENTANGLEMENT (2017) – While recovering from a suicide attempt, Ben Layton accidentally falls in love with a girl who was very nearly, almost his sister – and then things start to get weird.
Hope you enjoyed these love movies for lovers on Valentine day, you can add yours or tell us your experience at the comment section.