You Are Not Your Ego
I show you all these and many more in my new E-book titled You Are Not Your Ego...
Click HERE to purchase this product and make payment.
I show you that:
- The problem is not that you do not think; the problem is that you are unable to stop thinking. You are addicted to thinking but you do not know that. Through compulsive thinking you look at people and situations through the eyes of the past. So you label and judge – you misinterpret. The consequence is unhappiness.
- Your mind has created a false self – ego – and you have attached yourself to this false self. In other words, you have identified with a phantom self. You are not awake and so your ego rules. But the ego can never be beautiful enough, never have enough, never be enough. Hence, the ego can never be satisfied. This explains why after getting the things you thought will make you happy, you end up being unhappy after which you proceed to pursue bigger things which still do not make you happy after you get them. This goes on and on.
- Your ego has created a story which you believe, a story based on your past and this story causes you pain. Your life has much “drama.”
- It is not when something happens that you will be happy, it is when you are happy that something will happen.
- You cannot be free of pain in the past; you cannot be free of pain in the future. You can only be free of pain in the present moment. But your mind does not allow you to live in the present moment. Your mind is almost always taking you to the past and the future. You are worried, you are anxious. You are in pain. Your mind resists this pain which adds another layer of pain instead of removing the pain. You suffer.
- A seed has inside itself instructions that will make it grow and yield fruits. Inside you are instructions that will make you thrive. You hardly connect with what will make you access those instructions – intuition.
- You have not given yourself a satisfactory answer to the questions, “Who am I?” and “What is my purpose?” because you have focused on doing and neglected being.
- The question is not, “Why don’t I have peace?” The question is, “What is preventing me from accessing the peace I already have?” Love, joy, and peace are not outside there; they are aspects of your Being. The good news is that you have them inside you already. Your ego is preventing you from experiencing them.
I show you all these and many more in my new E-book titled You Are Not Your Ego. Through this book I lead you to yourself, not to your false self but to your true self, the deeper you. I lead you to you.
There is much to say about this book but I do not want you to just believe what I say, I want you to experience another dimension of yourself. A belief can be comforting, an experience can be liberating.
This is not motivation. This is transformation. Your pain is enough.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
Please share this page
Comment below and tell the world
- Title You Are Not Your Ego
- Category eBooks & AudioBooks
- Posted on 25th April 2020 09:59:34 AM
- By Francis Izuoba
944 Audience Reached
Last Edited 24th October 2020 11:56:47 AM
- View Comment (0)
SERVICE Peter Nduka ..more
SERVICE Iloh Augustina Chidebere ..more
SERVICE Stella Onye Okwandu ..more
SERVICE Mmaduabuchi C. Okpuru ..more
SERVICE Loveth Obi ..more
SERVICE Ken Asika ..more
What's Your Opinion on You Are Not Your Ego.. reply
We are the number one lifestyle, educational, advertising, web and graphic designs platform. Our mission as part of our many unending visions to leave the world better than we've found it, we work hard to provide relevant information, to make every organisation and individual unique with their content and products. moreJoin us
COMPUTER TRAININGEnroll now for nTells ICT Training
How to Earn Mo..
We rely on advertising to provide you with free content!
Please allow cookies in your browser settings for smooth
functioning of the platform.
accordance with your browser settings, and
to help us better understand how you use our website.
By not taking action, or continuing to site, you indicate your agreement.
Support our works on nTells
We depend on your support to operate.
Help us create a more trustworthy Internet with good information!