What is my Purpose » nTElls

What is my Purpose What is my Purpose (nTElls)

What is my Purpose

By Godwin Nwaokike In Enlightenment On 2020/09/27

wrote in Enlightenment
Posted on 2020/09/27
Last edited 16th January 2021 10:10:43 AM

What is my Purpose

You are out of school and like most graduates, you start looking for a job. After several months, you find a job. You are happy to have a job and you resume at your place of work. In less than six months, you begin asking yourself if you would like to continue on this job. “Is this how I am going to spend my life working on this job?” Few months ago when you got the job, you were happy. Now, the same job makes you unhappy. You start looking for another job, another job that will fulfill you, that will help you achieve your life purpose. So, you decide to be clear, “What kind of job do I want?” You want a job under Human Resources. You want to work in an air-conditioned office with good furnishing and after years or decades of work, retire with pension. You get the job, “This is the job that fulfills me.”

Months later some level of dissatisfaction sets in. You know that a lot of people will be happy to have the job you currently have but you are no longer happy on the job. Fridays are always anticipated and by Sunday evening, a dark cloud about getting back to work the next day hovers above you.

You decide that you would no longer want to answer “Yes sir” to somebody else as an employee. You resolve to start your own business and be your own boss. You start your business and after some time, you resign from your place of work to focus on your business. “My purpose is to establish my own business serving people,” so you think. Behind that thought is the desire to make money, so much money.

You are unconscious of the belief in your head, “I will be happy when I am rich. Money will fulfill me.” After years of stress, hard work, and negativity, you make much money and consider yourself rich. Time passes and you start asking, “Is this all there is to life?” You are not as happy, not as fulfilled as you thought you would be when you become rich. Some void inside you tells you that you are not living your purpose. “What is my purpose?” you ask. The problem is this: You have been seeking your purpose only in doing.

We refer to a person as a “human being.” Those two words speak truth. The “human” represents the form – the name, clothes, house, car, job, thoughts – of the person. The “being” is the formless without which there would be no form, no “human.” In trying to find your purpose, you have completely abandoned “being” and focused on “human.” As long as you continue searching in that state, you will hardly find or fulfill your purpose. You are not a human doing.

Let me put it in another way. You are to be and to do. But before you do, you will have to be. Most people however are so focused on doing that they neglect being. They do, and do, and keep doing, searching for their purpose in doing. Your purpose, your primary purpose precisely, concerns being and not doing. “What is my purpose?” you ask.

There are two levels to your purpose – inner and outer. You therefore have an inner purpose and an outer purpose. Inner purpose concerns being and has to do with your Being. Inner purpose is primary. Outer purpose concerns doing and it is secondary.

What is my Purpose

Also Read Breaking Limits - I can do all things

What's Your Opinion on What is my Purpose .. reply

We aim to make authors, writers and speakers popular, create more audience with their products on any category like lifestyle, ICT, health, motivational, news and more. Our mission as part of our many unending visions to leave the world better than we've found it, we work hard to provide relevant information, to make every organisation and individual unique with their content and products. Join us Powered by Orgboom

Lifestyle · 2020/10/14 22:22
17 Great Books Of All Time
Lifestyle · 2020/10/30 08:23
List of Top 10+ Most Coolest Songs in the World
Trends · 2020/12/03 12:56
27+ Best Christmas Gifts for Your Family and Loved Ones
Trends · 2020/11/21 12:25
Top 21+ Best Animated (Disney) Songs Of All Time

Mide Sadiq

I'm a copy-writer, content creator and I hate fake friends..

Chris Oleka

A Skilled Blogger and Graphic Designer

I'm a Content Creator, fun to be with, and love making good friends. I love good food and good movies. Waiting to meet you.

Top 10+ Select.. 10 Best Window.. 27+ Best Chris.. Top 7+ Fastest.. List of Top 10.. 10 Unique HP L.. 9 Best Latest .. 15+ Top Nigeri.. 17 Great Books.. Top 21+ Best A.. The Right Plat.. Top 9 Most Aff.. Top 10+ Latest.. LA BUENA VIDA ..

Hierarc.. The bat.. 13 Andr.. Faceboo.. The Sna.. Interne.. Good Fo.. The 202.. You Are.. The Pre.. Animate.. How to .. My Advi.. Intuiti.. How The.. Recover.. Home Re.. Financi.. Two Sim.. Lovely .. Cashew .. Your Aw.. What is.. Manifes..

ADVERTISE WITH US · SHARE YOUR STORY

TEAM · FAQ · JOIN · PRODUCTS & SERVICES

MCFAI DESIGNS

nTElls 2017 · 2021 © All Rights Reserved
Hosted · Digital Ocean · Use & Get FREE $100 Credit Now!
Powered by Orgboom