Top 10 Richest Men in the World 2020 and their Net Worth I Top 10 Richest Men in the World 2020 and their Net Worth I (nTElls)

Francis Anthony
wrote in Web Design
Posted on 2020/09/23
Last edited 23rd September 2020 08:00:41 AM

Top 10 Richest Men in the World 2020 and their Net Worth I

In this very exciting article, we bring to you the World`s richest men and their net worth and also spice it up with a brief history about them and how they arrived at where they are.

The list of the world`s richest men begins at follows from number 10 to number 1

Furthermore, we have also added some vital information which you might be needed, we didn`t just write about the richest men in 2020 but we have you a history of how it all began. Below is a list of the top 10 richest men in the world from least to first.

#10. Sergey Brin - $69.4bn

Along with Larry Page, Brin was a co-founder of Google. Until in December 2019 when he became president of alphabet inc.

#9. Elon Musk - $70.2bn

Musk is the founder and CEO of SpaceX and also the CEO of Tesla

#8. Larry Page - $71.6bn

Internet Entrepreneur page is one of the co-founders of Google. He stepped down as CEO of Google`s parent company Alphabet inc. in December 2019, but still remains a member of the board.

#7. Warren Buffet - $77.5bn

Now in his nineties, he is known as one of the greatest investors of all time. He is popularly known as Oracle of Omagh. And he has pledged to give 99% of his wealth to charity just like Gates.

#6. Steve Ballmer - $77.7bn

He was the former CEO of Microsoft from 2000 - 2014. He is the current owner of the Los Angeles Clippers NBA Franchise.

Also Read Time Travelling of the Mind

CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE

What's Your Opinion on Top 10 Richest Men in the World 2020 and their Net Worth I .. reply

Lifestyle · 2020/10/20 08:32
Top 9 Most Affordable American Universities
Lifestyle · 2020/10/21 10:41
15 Top Nigerian Artist to Sing about Nigeria (Play)
ICT & DIY · 11th March 2020 12:20:27 PM
Adobe InDesign Crash Courses for Beginners
ICT & DIY · 16th April 2020 11:28:42 AM
7 BASIC PHOTOSHOP TRAINING & RESOURCES

Francis Anthony

Shop at Amazon

9 Best Latest .. Top 9 Most Aff.. 7 BASIC PHOTOS.. 17 Books recom.. 10 Best Window.. 15 Top Nigeria.. Adobe InDesign.. 10 Unique HP L..

Top 40 .. THOUGHT.. THE SIG.. Coronav.. Top 13 .. Essence.. 15 Amaz.. THE POW.. THE IMP.. What is.. Only th.. 9 Best .. Campus .. LEGACY .. Migrain.. Cashew .. 2 Ocean.. How to .. HOW PLA.. Hierarc.. Home Re.. How to .. Coping .. Longric..

· JOIN US · FAQ · ABOUT US · OUR TEAM ·