Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation program that allows users to create engaging presentations for slide shows, meetings, and web pages.
By Francis Izuoba
At the end, you should:
Know how PowerPoint Started
Understand Microsoft PowerPoint Interface
(menus, ribbon, sidebars, graphics, backstage etc.)
Creative Ideas and how to Create Good Presentations
(Manage Sections, Backgrounds, Page Layouts, Saving with Different formats, Use colors, Animations and Transitions, Import font and themes, create simple animations, banners and flyers.)
SOME OF THE WORKS WE`LL PRACTICE
1. Prepare a simple presentation that shows a different back color for the title and descriptions, describing the following: what a computer is, types of software and their differences and examples. What is Peripherals?
2. Present your business plan, a marketing plan, or sales presentation, etc., etc. Add introductory slide and include transitions.
3. Prepare a manual that describes how the menu bar and ribbon works. Use snipping tool or "PrtSc" key on your keyboard to create caption. Use arrows to demonstrate further and include introductory slide.
4. Prepare a manual, demonstrating the process of booting a system, launching an application, uninstalling a software and functions of a taskbar using snipping tool or "PrtSc" key. Save as .pdf file format.
5. Create a Presentation about a personal hobby, insert in a table.
6. Prepare a single slide that contains four (4) different text, using animations to change to the next text as the previous text fades out.
(Create a single slide ignore number 1, 3 and 4 requirement below for this presentation)
7. Prepare a flyer that describes an upcoming event; include animations, different fonts, title, descriptions, names of speakers and stars, date and time, venue and location. Flyer must be 5.827 by 8.267 inches in size.
(create a single slide ignore number 1, 3 and 4 requirement below for this presentation)
Comment below and tell the world
We aim to make authors, writers and speakers popular, create more audience
with their articles (stories, videos, part of their books or any relevant information)
on lifestyle, ICT,
and more. Users can learn more from these contents on nTElls for free and share to others..
Powered by mcfaidesigns
No upcoming events yet
No upcoming events yet!
We depend on your support to operate.
Help us create a more trustworthy Internet with good information!