Melancholy Temperament Strengths and Weaknesses
Personality & mind of the melancholic temperament
(Temperament Test)An analytical intellect; detail-oriented. Efficient, realistic, pragmatic. Reflective, studious, philosophical. Retentive faculty of memory well-developed. Thinking can be too rigid, dogmatic. A prudent, cautious, pessimistic mental outlook. practical, pragmatic, realistic, reliable, dependable.A reflective, stoic, philosophical bent can be nervous, high strung. serious, averse to gambling, risk-taking can be moody, depressed, withdrawn can easily get stuck in a rut. They are but feebly excited by whatever acts upon them.The reaction is weak, but this feeble impression remains for a long time and by regular similar impressions grows stronger and at last excites the mind so passionately that it is difficult to get rid of it. Melancholic temperament is by far the richest, most creative, innovative and sensitive of the personality types.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
- The Melancholic Temperament Test tends to be the most problematic since it`s contrary to the Sanguine. Some qualities that distinguish Melancholy from others are; Inclination to reflection, Love of withdrawal, the serious conception of life, Inclination to passivity, Melancholic is reserved, the melancholic is indecisive, the melancholic is pessimistic, the melancholic is slow, the melancholic has pride, Perfectionism, Tendency to arguments, Possessiveness, Sensitiveness.
Strengths of melancholic temperament
- Melancholic usually possesses sharp and profound intellect.
- The melancholic serious view of life helps him to find a proper place in the world both in private and in his career.
- The melancholic person is self-motivated and does not respond to the promise of reward or the threat of punishment
- The melancholic is often a great supporter of his family, friends, and co-workers.
Weaknesses of melancholic temperament
- It is difficult for a melancholic to forgive offenses.
- While melancholic is very faithful, loyal friend and spouse, the loss of a deep relationship (even by death) is devastating to him.
- He sees everything from the dark side. He is grumpy, always draws attention to the serious side of affairs, complaints regularly about the distortion of people, bad times, the downfall of morals and more
- He is very suspicious.
- Melancholic may easily lose confidence in his friends or co-workers because of slight defects which he discovers in them, which he considers as unacceptable.
- He is strongly annoyed and provoked by disorder or injustice. The cause of his annoyance is often justifiable, but rarely to the degree felt
Please share this page
Comment below and tell the world
- Title Melancholy Temperament Strengths and Weaknesses
- Category Lifestyle
- Posted on 2nd February 2020 12:37:54 AM
- By Francis Izuoba
687 Audience Reached
Last Edited 9th January 2021 03:07:15 AM
- View Comment (0)
ARTICLE Be at home in yourself ..more
ARTICLE The power of silence ..more
ARTICLE The similarities of life ..more
What's Your Opinion on Melancholy Temperament Strengths and Weaknesses.. reply
We are the number one lifestyle, educational, advertising, web and graphic designs platform. Our mission as part of our many unending visions to leave the world better than we've found it, we work hard to provide relevant information, to make every organisation and individual unique with their content and products. moreJoin us
Stella Onye Ok..
Top 9 Most Aff..
LA BUENA VIDA ..
LA BUENA VIDA ..
10 Best Window..
27+ Best Chris..
9 Best Latest ..
17 Great Books..
Top 7+ Fastest..
10 Unique HP L..
No upcoming events yet!
We rely on advertising to provide you with free content!
Please allow cookies in your browser settings for smooth
functioning of the platform.
accordance with your browser settings, and
to help us better understand how you use our website.
By not taking action, or continuing to site, you indicate your agreement.
Support our works on nTells
We depend on your support to operate.
Help us create a more trustworthy Internet with good information!