Lovely Valentines Day Quotes and Messages, Cute Photos and Stories » nTElls

Lovely Valentines Day Quotes and Messages, Cute Photos and Stories Lovely Valentines Day Quotes and Messages, Cute Photos and Stories (nTElls)

wrote in Relationship & Love
Posted on 7th November 2019
Last edited 4th January 2021 03:45:41 PM

Valentine`s Day is a blessed day that engages the whole world in a conspiracy of God`s Love. See a list of Valentine`s Day Quotes.

Always remember that our loved ones should feel like every day is Valentine`s Day. Messages, Quotes or Gifts should just be the icing on the cake. Thanks to Francis Anthony for designing cute photos and messages to share with loved ones.

The world is full of lots of things that make it life worthwhile, but none is better than your love and little smile.

Do you know what I love about you? Everything! Happy Valentine`s Day. You will forever be in my heart.

You know you`re in love when you can`t fall asleep and always imagine because reality is better than your dreams.

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life love gives us a fairytale. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to enter your heart.

In true love, the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.

I know you`re really precious and cute, in everything, in a study, manly kind of way and that`s why I`m crazy about you.

I`m the happiest man on earth when I`m with you.

In your strong and comforting arms is my favorite place to be. It`s a joy to share my heart with you and only you.

Joy comes in many forms but my joy is having a wonderful person like you in my life. Happy Valentine`s Day MyLove.

My world has changed since I met a wonderful person like you. You`re simply amazing.

My world is a better place because of you. You`re my Diamond.

For me, every day with you is Valentine`s Day.

Your smile sets my heart on fire. Your beauty makes me smile. You are my Treasure.

Hearing your voice with beautiful words cannot accurately describe how your love has acquired such a firm foundation within my heart.

I`ve always wanted to be with you, my love. Your kiss, your hug, and your wonderful smile are what I`m hungry for.

In a world of chaos, pain, and suffering. As I look forward to seeing you again, it makes my trials and tribulations less hectic knowing that there`s a light at the end of the tunnel. At the end of the day, I`ll see you again. You give me Motivation.

It`s so funny how you can go through life thinking you were complete until you fall in love. Now every time we`re apart I feel incomplete, my other half. I love you.

True love words can bring us closer. It`s not easy for you to understand that your smile and happiness means the world to me. I hope you keep on smiling for me.

Never do you have to worry about the possibility of me leaving you. I know what the grass is like on the other side, and on yours, I see a picket fence with a family. I see the future.

Regardless of how stressful my day may be, I know that at the end of the day I have the ultimate stress reliever that I can rely on during my darkest times, which are my thoughts about you and the love that you have planted so firmly into my heart.

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. Hold my hands baby, I promise I love you.

Blessed is the season that engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. Happy Valentines Day my love.

You are my Treasure, You are my Diamond, You are my Angel, You are my Love, You are my Darling, Only you are my babes. You`re everything I want in a woman.

19 Valentine`s Day Books Just For You

For me, I thought I actually know everything about what Valentine`s Day is, but there are cute stories about Valentine that can teach you more and make your life full of Love every day of the year and not just the 14th February of every year.

Show Love to Everyone this season and always, Have a Blessed Valentine`s Season!

Also Read If You Have Knowledge, Beware of Pride

What's Your Opinion on Lovely Valentines Day Quotes and Messages, Cute Photos and Stories .. reply

We aim to make authors, writers and speakers popular, create more audience with their products on any category like lifestyle, ICT, health, motivational, news and more. Our mission as part of our many unending visions to leave the world better than we've found it, we work hard to provide relevant information, to make every organisation and individual unique with their content and products. Join us Powered by Orgboom

Trends · 2020/11/27 10:55
Top 7+ Fastest Growing Investment Programs & MLM to Join in Nigeria 2021
Top 10+ Latest Movies to see in 2021
Lifestyle · 2020/10/30 08:23
List of Top 10+ Most Coolest Songs in the World
Trends · 23rd October 2020 10:47:57 AM
Top 10+ Selected Music About Peace in the World
Lifestyle · 2020/10/14 22:22
17 Great Books Of All Time

Francis is a Solution Developer, & CEO Orgboom Tech. He can effectively handle software and graphic projects of any scale and complexity. Waiting to meet you!

Chris Oleka

A Skilled Blogger and Graphic Designer

I'm a Content Creator, fun to be with, and love making good friends. I love good food and good movies. Waiting to meet you.

Mide Sadiq

I'm a copy-writer, content creator and I hate fake friends..

9 Best Latest .. Top 10+ Latest.. 15+ Top Nigeri.. 27+ Best Chris.. Top 10+ Select.. List of Top 10.. Top 21+ Best A.. LA BUENA VIDA .. 17 Great Books.. Top 7+ Fastest.. Top 9 Most Aff.. 10 Best Window.. The Right Plat.. 10 Unique HP L..

Chest P.. How to .. A Refle.. How to .. Intuiti.. Financi.. My Advi.. 11 step.. 10 Best.. Coping .. Intuiti.. Your Aw.. 31 Grea.. Advice .. The Imp.. Go With.. THE STA.. Letter .. The Val.. 10 cool.. Chase I.. WORDS O.. Faceboo.. Your St..

ADVERTISE WITH US · SHARE YOUR STORY

TEAM · FAQ · JOIN · PRODUCTS & SERVICES

MCFAI DESIGNS

nTElls 2017 · 2021 © All Rights Reserved
Hosted · Digital Ocean · Use & Get FREE $100 Credit Now!
Powered by Orgboom