Our website is supported by its audience. When you purchase or click through some links on our platform, we may earn an affiliate commission. ..Learn more
ARTICLE The truth is therapeutic ..more
ARTICLE Illusory ..more
ARTICLE Letter to mr. death ..more
ARTICLE The similarities of life ..more
Club sandwich are the most easiest breakfast meal or snacks to prepare, it is eaten a lot in Nigeria, even though its not originally from there.
Club sandwich are served in hotels, flights and restaurant, but you can easily make them at home for you breakfast, as well as snacks for the kids to enjoy at school.
Recipe serves one
1. 4 or more slices of bread
2. 2 hardboiled eggs. Chopped
3. 1 medium carrot grated
4. 1 fresh tomato - deseeded and chopped
5. 1 teaspoon butter - Quater of a small cabbage
6. 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
7. 1 sardine
1. Wash all the vegetables very well.
2. Scrape the carrots and remove the seeds from the tomato.
3. Grate the carrots and cabbage using the small holes of a grater.
4. Cut the tomato into very tiny pieces.
5. Cut the hard-boiled egg into tiny pieces.
6. Add the mayonnaise to the carrot, tomato,egg and cabbage. Mix well then set aside.
7. In a separate plate, mash the sardine with a fork and mix with the margarine.
8. Use a bread knife, cut off the crusty ends from the slices of bread.
9. Take one slice of bread spread the margarine and sardine mix on one side of it and cover with the second slice of bread.
10. Repeat the above step with the remaining two slice. By then you should have two separate slice of bread that are stock together by the margarine and sardine mix like this.
11. Then, take the first two 2slices rub the carrot, cabbage tomato,egg and mayonnaise mix on one side of it and cover with the other two slices
12. By then all the slices of bread should be struck together with 2 fillings of the sardine and margarine mix and 1 filling of mayonnaise mix on the middle.
13. Cut the sandwich into desirable shape of your choice, serve the club sandwich with chilled refreshing drink yummy!
Comment below and tell the world
If you have a story you want to share to the world, send it to [email protected], whatsapp (+2348091191550) or click here
We aim to make authors, writers and speakers popular, create more audience
with their products on any category like lifestyle, ICT, health, motivational, news
and more. Our mission as part of our many unending visions to leave the world better than we've found it, we work hard to provide relevant information,
to make every organisation and individual unique with their content and products.
Powered by Orgboom
I am good..
I'm a copy-writer, content creator and I hate fake friends..
Zealous to impact knowledge health wise.
Anne Joseph is a passionate social media writer and working at bouxtie. She has strong strategy skills in developing and managing social media campaigns. She loves to make new connections and enjoy the opportunity to work with social media influencers.
A Skilled Blogger and Graphic Designer
I'm passionate to express my feelings and thought to the world
motivational speaker and fitness enthusiast
Powerful and conscious being. Wonderfully and fearfully made. Down for the love of God. I write with the inspiration of the Holy spirit.
Deanna Trahan is a conversion optimization writer, specializing in split testing best practices and cognitive biases.
A mentor to achieve financial freedom via Longrich platform
I am a strong woman but once in a while I need someone who will tell me that it will be fine.
?A Conscious Mystery! ?An unusual writer! ?A Learning Medic! ?God's favorite!
I learn from my experiences and others. Great words motivates...
A successful author of 4 books and digital marketing expert. He's the current CEO and head of the marketing department of Siscomedia Ltd - a digital marketing and Technology firm, a business he started with just N300 in 2005...
Francis is a Web Developer, & CEO mcfaidesigns He can effectively handle software and graphic projects of any scale and complexity. Waiting to meet you!
I'm a Content Creator, fun to be with, and love making good friends. I love good food and good movies. Waiting to meet you.
Godwin Nwaokike communicates the necessity of imbibing Judeo-Christian ethics because they help the human and the society function properly in so far as they can function properly.
Live in Lagos, student of university of Benin, mechanical engineering, Am a tutor, writer and public speaker, AutoCAD operator and a visionary
I am Ken, a creative writer, specialized in poetry, a regular guy and down to earth simple
No upcoming events yet!
We depend on your support to operate.
Help us create a more trustworthy Internet with good information!