How to Prepare Club Sandwich
The club sandwich is the easiest breakfast meal or snacks to prepare, it is eaten a lot in Nigeria, even though it`s not originally from there.
A club sandwich is served in hotels, flights and restaurants, but you can easily make them at home for your breakfast, as well as snacks for the kids to enjoy at school.
Recipe serves one
Ingredients to prepare Club Sandwich
1. 4 or more slices of bread
2. 2 hardboiled eggs. Chopped
3. 1 medium carrot grated
4. 1 fresh tomato - deseeded and chopped
5. 1 teaspoon butter - Quater of a small cabbage
6. 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
7. 1 sardine
Steps on how to prepare Club Sandwich
1. Wash all the vegetables very well.
2. Scrape the carrots and remove the seeds from the tomato.
3. Grate the carrots and cabbage using the small holes of a grater.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
4. Cut the tomato into very tiny pieces.
5. Cut the hard-boiled egg into tiny pieces.
6. Add the mayonnaise to the carrot, tomato, egg and cabbage. Mix well then set aside.
7. In a separate plate, mash the sardine with a fork and mix with the margarine.
8. Use a bread knife, cut off the crusty ends from the slices of bread.
9. Take one slice of bread spread the margarine and sardine mix on one side of it and cover with the second slice of bread.
10. Repeat the above step with the remaining two slices. By then you should have two separate slices of bread that are stock together by the margarine and sardine mix like this.
11. Then, take the first two 2 slices rubs the carrot, cabbage tomato, egg and mayonnaise mix on one side of it and cover with the other two slices
12. By then all the slices of bread should be struck together with 2 fillings of the sardine and margarine mix and 1 filling of mayonnaise mix on the middle.
13. Cut the sandwich into the desired shape of your choice, serve the club sandwich with a chilled refreshing drink yummy!
Also Read Healthy Cells, Healthy Body
Please share this page
Comment below and tell the world
- Title How to Prepare Club Sandwich
- Category Health & Wellness
- Posted on 2021/06/24 23:53
- By Jessy Lucy
216 Audience Reached
Last Edited 28th September 2021 08:48:24 AM
- View Comment (1)
SERVICE Rosemary Joseph ..more
SERVICE TINACY's PROGRAMs ..more
SERVICE Ken Asika ..more
SERVICE Asheazi Jatau ..more
SERVICE Mmaduabuchi C. Okpuru ..more
SERVICE Okeakpu Grace ..more
SERVICE Loveth Obi ..more
SERVICE nTells I.T Training ..more
What's Your Opinion on How to Prepare Club Sandwich.. reply
The information provided by nTells, our members or on any external link provided on nTells.Com are for general informational purposes only. All information here are provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information here.
COMPUTER TRAININGEnroll now for nTells ICT Training
"Man know ..
We rely on advertising to provide you with free content!
Please allow cookies in your browser settings for smooth
functioning of the platform.
accordance with your browser settings, and
to help us better understand how you use our website.
By not taking action, or continuing to site, you indicate your agreement.
Support our works on nTells
We depend on your support to operate.
Help us create a more trustworthy Internet with good information!