How reading has helped me How reading has helped me (nTElls)

How reading has helped me
By Francis Anthony In Enlightenment On 24th December 2019

Francis Anthony
wrote in Enlightenment
Posted on 24th December 2019
Last edited 30th September 2020 03:00:14 PM

How reading has helped me

A book to read can change Life. 4 days ago I was reading the book "The effectiveness of successful people". I was so focused to understand every bit of information contained in it. I suddenly lose focus when I heard a knock on the door. On my way to the door I looked at the clock, it was 2:48 am. I was shocked because I never knew I`ve spent hours reading the book and someone knocking at that time.

I was silent to observe any voice or movement at the door. After 3 minutes the knocking continues.

I quickly brought out a long heavy stick and a hammer I had kept under my bed. I paused again and then I heard a voice saying "Francis open the door I was just wondering maybe you want to go to the prom with me!"

The voice sounded like my cousin`s, who lives in the neighborhood. JESUS! I replied as I was trying to open the door, just to be sure who it was, I asked her several questions and telling her how busy I was while looking for where I dropped my key, the hammer fell on my left leg and the stick fell on my right leg and as I tried to escape the stick dropping on my leg by carrying my hands up, the rotating ceiling fan hit my hand and cut 2 fingers. I stopped moving, lied on the floor enduring the pain which continued to increase.

I remembered the last passage I read in Chapters 2 and 3 which was clarifying the word "Be proactive" and "End in mind". When I felt like giving up I remembered those that love me and practiced the passage of the book I just read by seeing myself somewhere else that is, choosing my attitude in situations I have no control.

We have the power to develop our next step and future; needs, value, mission, principals, vision, and more, most especially our response to produce the desired result.

Always remember that between what happens to us at any moment is a space in which we have the freedom and power to choose the action/response that results in our happiness, growth, and goal. Always read to gain knowledge and be alive.

Also Read Phlegmatic Temperament : Human Temperament Test

What's Your Opinion on How reading has helped me .. reply

Trends · 2020/10/17 04:57
10 Unique HP Laptops With the Best Specifications
Lifestyle · 2020/10/20 08:32
Top 9 Most Affordable American Universities
ICT & DIY · 11th March 2020 12:20:27 PM
Adobe InDesign Crash Courses for Beginners
ICT & DIY · 16th April 2020 11:28:42 AM
7 BASIC PHOTOSHOP TRAINING & RESOURCES

Francis Anthony

Shop at Amazon

Top 9 Most Aff.. 9 Best Latest .. 15 Top Nigeria.. 17 Books recom.. 10 Best Window.. 7 BASIC PHOTOS.. Adobe InDesign.. 10 Unique HP L..

Migrain.. Faceboo.. Referra.. Home Re.. Mp3 Jui.. What a .. Your St.. 5 Googl.. How to .. How to .. Only th.. Lassa F.. Respons.. WORDS O.. HOW PLA.. Richest.. Sanguin.. 31 Incr.. Valenti.. Top 10 .. Top 10 .. An Arro.. Why You.. Cashew ..

· JOIN US · FAQ · ABOUT US · OUR TEAM ·