Body Exercise - How to Live Healthy, Rest and Sleep
Body Exercise - How to Live Healthy, Rest and Sleep
By Jessica Queens In Health & Wellness On 2020/07/25
Daily body exercise is good for the health of humans. Exercises are very important for body fitness. There are many types of exercises. some can be focused on certain parts of the body, such as waist, arms and abdomen.
Meaning of Body Exercise
Exercise is the act of making the body perform some activities. Because the human body is designed for movement, it needs regular exercise.
Importance of Body Exercise
- It increases the flow of blood to the muscles.
- It makes the muscles strong, firm and healthy. That is, it improves muscle tone.
- It makes the sweat glands of the skin more active. This results in the production of more sweat with waste materials.
- It helps the body to excrete wastes.
- It helps the whole body to keep feet and healthy.
- Exercise stimulates the appetite.
- Exercises aid digestion and prevent constipation.
- It helps to release build up tension.
- The flow of energy to the body is increased.
- Blood pressure can stay within the normal range.
The different types of Body Exercise
1. STRENGTHENING EXERCISES: These help to build strong muscles. The muscle strength is measured by the amount of work your muscle can do at one time. Examples; weight lifting, push up, sit up.
2. AEROBIC EXERCISES: These are exercises that improve the efficiency of your heart and lungs. They increase the intake of oxygen into the body. Examples; walking, running, swimming.
3. STRETCHING EXERCISES: These help to promote flexibility. such exercises help in many sports and in dance. Examples are exercises targeted at specific muscle groups such as arms, legs, and abdomen.
Suggest Body Exercise
(upper body exercise, upper body exercise, full body exercise, etc.)
A. EXERCISES FOR WAIST AND ARM
- Stand erect with your feet slightly apart and arms over the head
- Bend forward and touch the floor between your feet.
- Rise to your standing position.
- Repeat the exercise five times the first day....continue daily.
B. EXERCISE FOR ABDOMEN
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Stretch your arms at the sides of your body, palms down.
- Raise the right leg until it is perpendicular to the floor. Then lower it as slowly as possible.
- Do the same thing with your left leg; repeat the exercises several times, alternating right and left legs.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
BODY EXERCISE AND HEALTH
Health is an overall state of well being. Good health depends on many conditions such as good feeding habits, hygiene, safety practices, exercises, rest and sleep. As individuals work and exercise, they get tired. this means they become fatigued and need rest and sleep.
Rest is the act of relaxing either by sitting or lying down. during rest the mind and muscles are relaxed but you are still awake and aware or conscious of what is happening around you, for instance, still hear sounds.
Sleep is a complete or deeper form of rest. During sleep, you become unaware or unconscious of what is happening around you. At the same time, the body and brain become complete rest.
Importance of Rest and Sleep to the Human Body
- The body relaxes.
- Energy is built up for future use.
- Broken body tissues can be repaired and made ready for further activities.
- Muscles relax, the heart beats more slowly and breathing becomes shallow.
- Rest is the cure for fatigue or tiredness.
- The night sleep is nature`s way of restoring the energy and rebuilding the body tissues which were used during the day.
- Getting enough sleep and rest makes you look and feel better.
- It also gives you the energy you need during the day.
- When people do not sleep, their ability to concentrate reduces and their physical coordination suffers.
Guidelines for Rest and Sleep for the Human Body
- Loosen all tight clothes when you are sleeping or resting.
- Rest after meals.
- Rest after strenuous activities or exercises.
- Rest after school before playing or doing household chores.
- When lying down do not curl up into a ball to sleep. Try to lie long or straight.
- Maintain good sleeping posture.
- Go to bed early so as to wake up fresh and ready for the next day`s work.
- Ensure that your bedroom is well ventilated.
- Your bed and mattress should be smooth, firm, comfortable and clean.
- Your sleeping garments should be loose and soft.
NOTE: Ensure to follow all the guidelines in other to achieve good rest and sleep.
Thanks for Reading...
Please share this page
Comment below and tell the world
- Title Body Exercise - How to Live Healthy, Rest and Sleep
- Category Health & Wellness
- Posted on 2020/07/25 05:04
- By Jessica Queens
659 Audience Reached
Last Edited 25th July 2020 05:21:31 AM
- View Comment (1)
SERVICE Iloh Augustina Chidebere ..more
SERVICE Okeakpu Grace ..more
SERVICE nTells I.T Training ..more
SERVICE Ken Asika ..more
SERVICE Rosemary Joseph ..more
SERVICE KASARACHI FAVOUR ..more
SERVICE Peter Nduka ..more
What's Your Opinion on Body Exercise - How to Live Healthy, Rest and Sleep.. reply
The information provided by nTells, our members or on any external link provided on nTells.Com are for general informational purposes only. All information here are provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information here.
COMPUTER TRAININGEnroll now for nTells ICT Training
Hold on to You..
We rely on advertising to provide you with free content!
Please allow cookies in your browser settings for smooth
functioning of the platform.
accordance with your browser settings, and
to help us better understand how you use our website.
By not taking action, or continuing to site, you indicate your agreement.
Support our works on nTells
We depend on your support to operate.
Help us create a more trustworthy Internet with good information!