The club sandwich is the easiest breakfast meal or snacks to prepare, it is eaten a lot in Nigeria, even though it`s not originally from there.
A club sandwich is served in hotels, flights and restaurants, but you can easily make them at home for your breakfast, as well as snacks for the kids to enjoy at school.
Recipe serves one
Ingredients to prepare Club Sandwich
1. 4 or more slices of bread
2. 2 hardboiled eggs. Chopped
3. 1 medium carrot grated
4. 1 fresh tomato – deseeded and chopped
5. 1 teaspoon butter – Quarter of a small cabbage
6. 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
7. 1 sardine
Steps on how to prepare Club Sandwich
1. Wash all the vegetables very well.
2. Scrape the carrots and remove the seeds from the tomato.
3. Grate the carrots and cabbage using the small holes of a grater.
4. Cut the tomato into very tiny pieces.
5. Cut the hard-boiled egg into tiny pieces.
6. Add the mayonnaise to the carrot, tomato, egg and cabbage. Mix well then set aside.
7. In a separate plate, mash the sardine with a fork and mix with the margarine.
8. Use a bread knife, cut off the crusty ends from the slices of bread.
9. Take one slice of bread spread the margarine and sardine mix on one side of it and cover with the second slice of bread.
10. Repeat the above step with the remaining two slices. By then you should have two separate slices of bread that are stock together by the margarine and sardine mix like this.
11. Then, take the first two 2 slices rubs the carrot, cabbage tomato, egg and mayonnaise mix on one side of it and cover with the other two slices
12. By then all the slices of bread should be struck together with 2 fillings of the sardine and margarine mix and 1 filling of mayonnaise mix on the middle.
13. Cut the sandwich into the desired shape of your choice, serve the club sandwich with a chilled refreshing drink yummy!
Disclaimer for nTells Online -
All the information on this website - https://ntells.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. nTells Online Blog does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (nTells Online Blog), is strictly at your own risk. nTells Online Blog will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Consent - By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Leave a Reply